Getting support for RUNALYZE is not hard. If you have problems or general questions about the installation, update, usage of RUNALYZE you can contact us/the community by the following ways
- Forum : You can post your problems there in english or german. This is the best place to put your issues.
- Github : Create a new issue at github.
- Google+ : Post your problem in the google+ community
- Facebook : Post your question/problem on the RUNALYZE wall or write us a private message
How to report a problem¶
- Make sure that you checked the documentation
- Make sure you hoster/server fulfill the requirements to run RUNALYZE on it
- Please search the forum (and google) first for a solution
- Please describe your problem as detailed as possible
- Add a screenshot if you think it might help us
- Tell us which PHP (and mysql server) version is running on your system
- Add error logs from your webserver and runalyze (var/logs/prod.log and maybe var/logs/symfony.log)
- When there are problems with an activity file - Add that file to your report!
- Use the forum for help requests or to report your problem!